Funding Alert: Contact Congress for Emergency Funding for Zika
Please contact Congress to urge the immediate passage of a bipartisan emergency supplemental bill for Zika.
ASM Acts to Counter Zika Virus Outbreak
The emerging threat of Zika virus infection.
ASM Urges Action to Combat Zika Emergency
Current events linked to the Zika virus make aggressive public health actions and funding to combat this emerging infectious disease more crucial than ever.
- Reports and correspondence submitted to Council and CPC concerning divisions, 1969-86; lists of Division chairs and Group Representatives, 1977-88
- Divisional officers meetings, memoranda, 1980-81
- History of Branches and Divisions by Donald E. Shay, 1983, 1985: miscellaneous correspondence of the Archivist, 1982-85; memo of Harry Gooder on history of divisions, 1986
- File of Ray Sarber, Executive Secretary, 1971-77
- Clippings from SAB Newsletter/ASM News, 1944-86 (Clippings pertaining to specific Divisions are filed by Division)