Funding Alert: Contact Congress for Emergency Funding for Zika
Please contact Congress to urge the immediate passage of a bipartisan emergency supplemental bill for Zika.
ASM Acts to Counter Zika Virus Outbreak
The emerging threat of Zika virus infection.
ASM Urges Action to Combat Zika Emergency
Current events linked to the Zika virus make aggressive public health actions and funding to combat this emerging infectious disease more crucial than ever.
- Anonymous. Characteristics of Some B. W. Agents for Plants. Special Report No. 2. 1944
- Safety Division. Detection of Biological Warfare Agents. Special Report No. 58, 1946
- Contributions from Special Projects Division, Chemical Warfare Service, Camp Detrick, Maryland. Special issue of Botanical Gazette 107, 1946.
- Ellington, H. V. Accidental Laboratory Infections at a Biological Warfare Station. Special Report 72, 1946
- Decker, H. M., et al. Large-volume Air Samplers for Collecting and Concentrating Microorganisms. Technical Memorandum 172, 1969
- Anonymous. Medical Defense Aspect of Biological Agents. Project No. 1B662706A096, 1970
- Beisel, W. R. Food Poisoning. Project 871 BA 150 DA 0G3810, 1983
- Wedum, A. G., and R. H. Kruse. Assessment of Risk of Human Infection in the Microbiological Laboratory. Miscellaneous Publication 30, 2nd. Edition, 1969
- Pyne, F. W. Analysis and Report Concerning Potential Uses for Building 470, Fort Detrick. 1982
- Biological Defense Research program: Draft Programmatic Environmental Impact Statement. USAMRDC, 1988
- Amended FY 1988/89 Biennial Budget Program Element Descriptive Summaries. (USAMRDC), 1988.