Single Sign On, (SSO), describes ASM's enterprise-wide identity management system. The system is based on the Security Assertion Markup Language, SAML, which allows multiple websites to recognize the same username and password.
Once you have entered your username and password and are successfully authenticated you will be returned to the website that sent you here to login.
These ASM websites require you to login as a condition of site access to certain webpages, to make a purchase, or to update your account information. Your ASM username and password should be used at the following sites.
- www.asm.org - View member only pages, link to the Member Directories, manage your subscriptions to member only email lists, and link to your profile page where members and non-members can update contact and demographic information and view membership status.
- www.asmscience.org - members and non-members can purchase annual ASM membership, journals subscriptions, books and other ASM products.
- clinmicro.asm.org - A global forum for clinical microbiologists and immunologists with clinical resources contributed by peers and leaders in the field.
- www.microbemagazine.org - the monthly membership magazine of the American Society for Microbiology.
- ce.asm.org - continuing education credits are claimed and managed at this website.
- Meeting Abstract Submission and Review - each meeting or conference has a unique website for abstracts submitted for presentation
- Meeting Attendee Registration - each meeting or conference has unique website for attendee registration
- Author Billing - a unique URL is sent to each corresponding author of an accepted journal article to complete page charge and reprint orders.
These ASM websites do not participate in SSO and require login credentials that are unique and valid only at each specific website.
- Journal Manuscript Submission and Review - Each journal has a specific URL for authors, reviewers, and editors.
- Career Connections - www.asmcareerconnections.org is the online job board for employment in the field of microbiology.
- MicrobeWorld - www.microbeworld.org is a site with educational and publicly submitted microbiology content.
ASM online journals - Individual subscribers to ASM journals online use the same username and password for all their journal subscriptions. These credentials are only valid for online journals websites.
aac, aem, cvi, cmr, ec, iai, jb, jcm, jvi, mmbr, mcb
ASM's Single Sign On system is powered by: