Division J Posters
Posters at the General Meeting offer a significant opportunity for scientists to display and discuss their on-going work within the context of the whole meeting. You are invited to submit an abstract of your work for review by the officers of the division. If accepted, you will be scheduled to present your work in one of the daily poster sessions at the meeting.
The offical Call for Abstracts will be published on the General Meeting website in late August of each year. The actual submission period will start in mid-November and end in early January. After the review process is complete, ASM will announce the results in March just prior to the meeting.
Current Poster Topic Areas
The officers of Division J review and update the topic areas annually. Currently, the topic areas for abstract submission include:
- J01 Cell Walls, Membranes, Compartments and Organelles
- J02 Supermolecular and Surface Structures: Chemoreceptor Arrays, Motility Engines, Attachment Devices, Etc.
- J03 Biofilm Structure and Function
- J04 Bacterial Cytoskeleton
- J05 Secretion Systems
- J06 Differentiation, Polarity and Cell Division
- J07 Development and Application of Novel Imaging Technology