BRANCH OFFICERS DIRECTORY
- Region I (Connecticut Valley, Eastern New York, New York City, and Northeast Branches)
- Region II (Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Theobald Smith Society (New Jersey), Virginia, and Washington, DC Branches)
- Region III (Allegheny, Indiana, Kentucky-Tennessee, Michigan, Ohio, and Western New York Branches)
- Region IV (Florida, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Central, and Southeastern Branches)
- Region V (Alaska, Illinois, Missouri, North Central, and Northwest Branches)
- Region VI (Missouri Valley, Rio Grande, Rocky Mountain, and Texas Branches)
- Region VII (Arizona/Southern Nevada, Hawaii, Intermountain, Northern California, and Southern California Branches)
This territory encompasses Florida zip code areas 33000-33499, 33900-34099, 34900-34999.
North Carolina Branch
This territory includes all zip codes in the state of North Carolina.
Puerto Rico Branch (Puerto Rico Society of Microbiologists)
This territory encompasses the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico.
South Carolina Branch
This territory includes all zip codes in the state of South Carolina.
South Central Branch
This territory includes all zip codes in the states of Arkansas, Louisiana, and Mississippi.
This territory includes all zip codes in the states of Alabama, Georgia, and Florida zip code areas 32000-32099, 32200-32999, 33500-33899, 34200-34299, and 34600-34699