Dates: April 12-13, 2013 beginning at 3 pm on April 12
Location: University of Alaska Anchorage Campus
Program will include:
- Two lectures by ASM Distinguished Lecturer, Dr. Janice Matthews-Greer from the LSU Health Sciences Center in Shreveport (LSUHSC-S).
- Presentations by Alaska Branch Members
- Presentations by UAA and UAF undergraduate and graduate students
- Reception Friday afternoon
- Business meeting Saturday morning
- Lunch will be provided on Saturday
Student Travel Grants: Funding is available for travel grants for students presenting their work. Please contact Alaska Branch President Catherine Pongratz (email@example.com) if you have a student you would like to nominate for a travel grant.
Abstract Submission: Please consider submitting an abstract for either an oral or poster presentation. Abstracts can be submitted to Branch President Catherine Pongratz (firstname.lastname@example.org). The abstract deadline is March 29, 2013.
Catherine T. Pongratz
President, Alaska Branch ASM