ASM is pleased to be a supporting partner of the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology's (APIC) International Infection Prevention Week (IIPW), October 16-22. As an IIPW partner, ASM members receive free access to five IIPW webinars. Select "non-members" and enter “ASMIIPW11” in the registration/discount field to register and access the IIPW webinars.The webinars can be accessed “live” or viewed at your convenience.
- The Society for Healthcare Epidemiology of America (SHEA), “The Future of Infection Prevention / Healthcare Epidemiology – A Partnership Paradigm” scheduled for Monday, October 17th, 1 p.m. EDT (LIVE)
- National Patient Safety Foundation (NPSF), offering “Patient Safety Imperative for Flu Prevention: Lessons from The Front Line” scheduled for Tuesday, October 18th 1 p.m. EDT
- Association of periOperative Nurses (AORN), “Assuring Safe Processing of Reusable Devices Across Clinical Settings”, scheduled for Wednesday, October 19th 1 p.m. EDT
- Infusion Nurses Society (INS), Developing a Central Line Maintenance Bundle: What is the Best Approach?” scheduled for Thursday, October 20th 1 p.m. EDT
- Association for the Healthcare Environment (AHE), “How Clean Are Our Patient Care Areas? Are We Sure?” scheduled for Friday, October 21st 1 p.m. EDT