Our website has been redesigned. Please use the feedback button on the navigation bar to send us your comments and suggestions.
Floyd L. Wormley Jr. ('14)
- Host Immune Responses Against Pulmonary Fungal Pathogens
- Potential for the Development of Vaccines Against Mycoses in Immune Compromised Individuals
- Induction of Protective Immunity Against Experimental Pulmonary Cryptococcosis in Immune Compromised Hosts
Jeffrey Wilusz, Ph.D. ('14)
- How Viruses Interface with the Cellular RNA Decay Machinery to Promote a Productive Infection
- There’s More to mRNA Polyadenylation than Meets the Eye – A Novel Role for the Oncoprotein Nucleophosmin
- Don’t Kill the Messenger: RNA Stability as a Key Regulator of Gene Expression from Bacteria to Mammals
Kellogg J. Schwab ('14)
- Noroviruses: What Is in that Glass of Water or Ham Sandwich?
- Sustainable Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) Interventions in Low Income Countries: Evidence-based Theory and Practice for Practical Solutions
- Water and Public Health on the Front Lines: Availability, Treatment and Emerging Threats
Mark S. Smeltzer ('14)
- Staphylococcus aureus: Would the Real Pathogen Please Stand Up?
- Bad to the Bone: Staphylococcus aureus as a Musculoskeletal Pathogen
- Nanotechnology: A Tiny Solution to the Big Problem of Staphylococcus aureus Biofilm Associated Infections?
- Extracellular Proteases: Forcing Staphylococcus aureus to Expose Itself
Michael A. Saubolle, Ph.D. ('14)
- Instructive Infectious Diseases Cases
- Aerobic Actinomycetes
- The Laboratory in the Practice of Infectious Diseases
- The Future of the Clinical Microbiology Laboratory