October 21, 2015 - White House Releases Updated Strategy for American Innovation
First issued in 2009, the Strategy provides an overview of Administration efforts to ensure America continues to lead as the world’s most innovative economy, to develop the industries of the future, and to harness innovation to help address the Nation’s most important challenges. It also makes the case for the key innovation investments to advance the important emerging technologies it identifies, which are proposed in the President’s 2016 Budget and are critical for ensuring that the United States remains an innovation superpower. Live coverage is available by clicking here.
- Read the Innovation Imperative
- Innovation: An American Imperative Press Release
- Restoring the Foundation: The Vital Role of Research in Preserving the American Dream
Use Social Media to Support the Campaign
If you would like to get the word out about the Closing the Innovation Deficit using social media, please use the hashtag #InnovationDeficit.
- Close the Innovation Deficit YouTube Video
- Close the Innovation Deficit Infographic
- Close the Innovation Deficit Web Page (updated regularly)