To claim credits for asm2013, visit the ASM CE Portal, http://ce.asm.org.
The ASM CE Portal allows individuals to:
- Evaluate the activities they attend,
- Complete the exhibitor exam,
- Print their own CE or participation certificates for activities they took part in,
- Browse the library of ASM CE available activities, and
- Participate in online learning activities.
How to Claim CE Credit
- Keep your badge! You will need your registration confirmation number or badge ID to claim your credits.
- Login to the ASM CE Portal with your ASM eStore user name and password. If you do not have a user name and password, select the “Need Help Logging In?” link.
- Once logged in, you will be directed to your “My Activities” page.
- Click on the “Claim Credits for Live Meetings” button on the right side of the screen.
- Select “asm2013—113th General Meeting” from the Available Activities table. If you are claiming credit for a workshop, please select “Workshops asm2013—113th General Meeting”or“Exhibitor Exam asm2013: 113th General Meeting” to claim credits for completing the exam.
- On the Activities Overview Page, scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your badge ID. The badge ID may be obtained from your printed badge or from your emailed confirmation letter. Choose what type of credit you would like to claim. asm2013 offers four types of continuing education credit. Please choose the certificate that is applicable to your needs:
- Continuing Medical Education for physicians AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)
- Professional Acknowledgement for Continuing Education (P.A.C.E.®)
- California Clinical Laboratory Scientists (CLS)
- Florida Clinical Laboratory Personnel