More than 350 microbiology and biology educators attend the annual ASMCUE. The diverse audience includes a variety of institutions, educators who have just began their careers and educators who have been teaching for years, and a number of different primary student audiences being taught. Attendee demographics representing the 320 attendees in 2016 may be found in the Who Attends ASMCUE page.
Exhibitors may be particularly interested in the following statistics:
- Each year, approximately 40-50% of ASMCUE attendees are first-timers.
- The institutions represented are usually 1/3 undergraduate, 1/3 community college and 1/3 doctoral-granting.
- Attendees are not only teaching microbiology. Nearly 45% are responsible for the introductory biology course and may be teaching anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biotechnology, cancer biology, cell and molecular biology, ecology, immunology, virology, zoology and more!
Exhibit Booth and Sponsorship Opportunities
Share your resources and interact with over 350 microbiology and biology faculty attending ASMCUE. The conference is a great opportunity for your company to introduce or reconnect itself with leaders promoting excellence in undergraduate teaching and learning. Exhibitors may purchase an exhibit booth, sponsor conference activities, and advertise in the ASMCUE final program. Take this opportunity to:
- Meet people who make purchasing decisions
- Introduce a new textbook or author
- Demonstrate software
- Collect qualified leads
- Recruit quality educators
Exhibit Booth Pricing Information
The ASMCUE 2017 exhibition registration fee includes:
- Two complimentary passes to attend the Friday and Saturday exhibit program and includes reception on Friday and breakfast and lunch on Saturday. Separate registration must be purchased to attend the entire ASMCUE conference.
- One 6' skirted table and two chairs
- Acknowledgement in pre- and post-conference materials
|Exhibit Booth Pricing|
|On or Before May 1, 2017||After May 1, 2017|
Contract & Application Deadline: May 15, 2017
Exhibitor Showcase Hours
Friday, July 28, 2017
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. (Booth Installation)
6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (Exhibitor Showacase Opening Reception)
Saturday, July 29, 2017
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m. (Exhibitor Showcase and Poster Hall Viewing)
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Booth Dismantling)
Reserving an Exhibit Booth
Please check back soon for the Exhibitor and Sponsorship Prospectus!
Exhibition Cancellation Policy
All exhibit space cancellations must be received in writing by June 15, 2017. A refund of the exhibit space fee, minus a $100 processing fee, will be given for cancellations received by this date. No refunds will be issued after June 15, 2017. All booth cancellations must be faxed to (202) 942-9329 or emailed to email@example.com.
Past ASMCUE Exhibitors
ASMCUE has welcomed many exhibitors throughout 24 years. We appreciate the support received from all past exhibitors and sponsors.