BRANCH OFFICERS DIRECTORY
- Region I (Connecticut Valley, Eastern New York, New York City, and Northeast Branches)
- Region II (Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Theobald Smith Society (New Jersey), Virginia, and Washington, DC Branches)
- Region III (Allegheny, Indiana, Kentucky-Tennessee, Michigan, Ohio, and Western New York Branches)
- Region IV (Florida, North Carolina, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, South Central, and Southeastern Branches)
- Region V (Alaska, Illinois, Missouri, North Central, and Northwest Branches)
- Region VI (Missouri Valley, Rio Grande, Rocky Mountain, and Texas Branches)
- Region VII (Arizona/Southern Nevada, Hawaii, Intermountain, Northern California, and Southern California Branches)
This territory includes all zip codes in the state of Alaska.
Illinois Branch ASM (Illinois Society for Microbiology)
This territory includes all zip codes in the state of Illinois.
This territory includes all zip codes in the state of Missouri.
North Central Branch
This territory includes all zip code areas in the states of Iowa, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.
This territory encompasses all zip codes in the states of Montana, Oregon, and Washington; Idaho zip code areas 83500-83599, 83800-83899; and British Columbia.