ASM is pleased to announce our partnership with Copyright Clearance Center to meet journal content licensing needs.
Copyright Clearance Center’s Rightslink® service makes it faster and more convenient than before to secure permission from ASM to reuse journals content in books, journals, presentations, etc.
Getting permission via Rightslink® is easy--simply follow the steps below:
• Visit the ASM Journals homepage and locate the content you wish to reuse by searching, or navigating the journal's archive.
• Click on "Request Permissions" within the table of contents and/or in the content box of the article’s abstract to make your request
• Select the format in which you would like to reuse the content from the drop down menu
• Create an account or log in to your existing account
• Accept the terms and conditions, and permission will then be granted
Included below are a couple of screen shots to give you an idea of what you will see once the link takes you from the ASM journals site to the Rightslink® site, and the options that will be available:
For questions about using the Rightslink service, please contact Customer Support via phone 877 622 5543 (toll free) or 978 777 9929, or email Rightslink customer care email@example.com
ASM has just expanded the Rightslink service to include commercial reprint orders.
CopyRight Clearance Center's Rightslink® service now permits users to place commercial reprint orders quickly and conveniently.