ASM Attends UN General AssemblyASM President, Susan Sharp, Ph.D., joined global leaders at the United Nations General Assembly in New York today in a historical meeting to focus on the commitment to fight AMR.
ASM is pleased to announce our partnership with Copyright Clearance Center to meet journal content licensing needs.
Copyright Clearance Center’s Rightslink® service makes it faster and more convenient than before to secure permission from ASM to reuse journals content in books, journals, presentations, etc.
Getting permission via Rightslink® is easy--simply follow the steps below:
• Visit the ASM Journals homepage and locate the content you wish to reuse by searching, or navigating the journal's archive.
• Click on "Request Permissions" within the table of contents and/or in the content box of the article’s abstract to make your request
• Select the format in which you would like to reuse the content from the drop down menu
• Create an account or log in to your existing account
• Accept the terms and conditions, and permission will then be granted
Included below are a couple of screen shots to give you an idea of what you will see once the link takes you from the ASM journals site to the Rightslink® site, and the options that will be available:
For questions about using the Rightslink service, please contact Customer Support via phone 877 622 5543 (toll free) or 978 777 9929, or email Rightslink customer care email@example.com
ASM has just expanded the Rightslink service to include commercial reprint orders.
CopyRight Clearance Center's Rightslink® service now permits users to place commercial reprint orders quickly and conveniently.