Claiming CE Credit and Printing CE Certificates
All eligible continuing education activities are available in the ASM CE Portal.
The ASM CE Portal allows individuals to:
- Print their own CE or participation certificates for activities they attend,
- Evaluate the activities they attend,
- Browse the library of ASM CE activities available,
- Review and print a transcript of all ASM CE activities attended, and
- Participate in online learning activities.
To claim your credit and print your certificate for participating in one of ASM's meetings, teleconferences or webinars, please follow these steps:
- Login to the ASM CE Portal (If you do not already have an eStore account, you must first visit the ASM’s eStore and create an account.
- Under “Claim Credits” on the right side of the CE Portal Home, select the appropriate event: Live Meetings, Teleconferences or Webinars.
- Select the appropriate activity from the “Available Activities” table.
- From the “Select Your Statement of Credit” page, indicate the type of certificate you will be seeking.
- For Live Meetings: On the “Activities Overview” page, scroll to the bottom of the page to enter your Badge ID for the activity. The Badge ID may be obtained from your printed badge or from your emailed confirmation letter. For Teleconferences: On the “Activities Overview” page, scroll to the bottom of the page and enter your Group ID. The site contact received a Group ID prior to the teleconference.
- After reading the CE disclosure pages you will be directed to the “Claim Credits” page. From here you will be able to select each session attended, indicate how many credits you are requesting, and complete the evaluation for each session. (To view more sessions please click the page numbers at the bottom of the “Claim Credits” screen. (Do Not Press Next until you have claimed credit for all of your sessions.)
- Once you have claimed credit for ALL of your sessions select the “Credit Summary” tab (on the left of the screen).
- Follow the instructions to print your certificate. Once you print, your Statement of Credit is considered your final transcript and additional sessions cannot be added or changed.
Once you have claimed your credit for the activity it will be added to your transcript which can be viewed at any time by logging into the ASM CE Portal and selecting the “Completed Credits and Certificates” button at the bottom right of the home page.
Obtaining a Certificate for Past Meetings