Chemistry & Drug Discovery
- Structure-based design of antiviral drug candidates targeting the SARS-CoV-2 main protease.
- Weathering the cytokine storm in susceptible patients with severe SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Crystal structure of SARS-CoV-2 main protease provides a basis for design of improved α-ketoamide inhibitors.
- Outcomes of Hydroxychloroquine Treatment Among Hospitalized COVID-19 Patients in the United States- Real-World Evidence From a Federated Electronic Medical Record Network.
- Triple combination of interferon beta-1b, lopinavir-ritonavir, and ribavirin in the treatment of patients admitted to hospital with COVID-19: an open-label, randomised, phase 2 trial.
- Association of Treatment With Hydroxychloroquine or Azithromycin With In-Hospital Mortality in Patients With COVID-19 in New York State.
- Molecular docking and dynamic simulations for antiviral compounds against SARS-CoV-2: A computational study.
- Current targeted therapeutics against COVID-19: based on first-line experience in china.
- A SARS-CoV-2 protein interaction map reveals targets for drug repurposing.
back to top
Small Molecule Inhibitors
- Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors and Risk of Covid-19.
- The anti-HIV Drug Nelfinavir Mesylate (Viracept) is a Potent Inhibitor of Cell Fusion Caused by the SARS-CoV-2 Spike (S) Glycoprotein Warranting further Evaluation as an Antiviral against COVID-19 infections.
- Hydroxychloroquine Versus COVID-19: A Rapid Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis.
- The FDA-approved gold drug Auranofin inhibits novel coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) replication and attenuates inflammation in human cells.
- Remdesivir is a direct-acting antiviral that inhibits RNA-dependent RNA polymerase from severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 with high potency.
- Ribavirin, Remdesivir, Sofosbuvir, Galidesivir, and Tenofovir Against SARS-CoV-2 RNA Dependent RNA Polymerase (RdRp): A Molecular Docking Study.
- Comparative therapeutic efficacy of remdesivir and combination lopinavir, ritonavir, and interferon beta against MERS-CoV.
- An orally bioavailable broad-spectrum antiviral inhibits SARS-CoV-2 in human airway epithelial cell cultures and multiple coronaviruses in mice.
- Compassionate Use of Remdesivir for Patients with Severe Covid-19.
- Feline coronavirus drug inhibits the main protease of SARS-CoV-2 and blocks virus replication.
- Structural basis for inhibition of the RNA-dependent RNA polymerase from SARS-CoV-2 by remdesivir.
- Activity profiling of SARS-CoV-2-PLpro protease provides structural framework for anti-COVID-19 drug design.
- An engineered stable mini-protein to plug SARS-Cov2 Spikes.
back to top
- Presence of SARS-CoV-2 reactive T cells in COVID-19 patients and healthy donors.
- Human monoclonal antibodies block the binding of SARS-CoV-2 spike protein to angiotensin converting enzyme 2 receptor.
- Neutralizing Antibodies Responses to SARS-CoV-2 in COVID-19 Inpatients and Convalescent Patients.
- Effectiveness of convalescent plasma therapy in severe COVID-19 patients.
- A human monoclonal antibody blocking SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- A highly conserved cryptic epitope in the receptor-binding domains of SARS-CoV-2 and SARS-CoV.
- Neutralizing Antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 and Other Human Coronaviruses.
- SARS-CoV-2 Cell Entry Depends on ACE2 and TMPRSS2 and Is Blocked by a Clinically Proven Protease Inhibitor.
- Fully human single-domain antibodies against SARS-CoV-2.
- Potent neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 identified by high-throughput single-cell sequencing of convalescent patients' B cells.
- Recent Insight into SARS-CoV2 Immunopathology and Rationale for Potential Treatment and Preventive Strategies in COVID-19.
- Early Safety Indicators of COVID-19 ConvalescentPlasma in 5,000 Patients.
- Potential antiviral options against SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- Antiviral Activities of Type I Interferons to SARS-CoV-2 Infection.
back to top
- Stem cell-based therapy for coronavirus disease 2019.
- Inhibition of SARS-CoV-2 Infections in Engineered Human Tissues Using Clinical-Grade Soluble Human ACE2.
- Enisamium is a small molecule inhibitor of the influenza A virus and SARS-CoV-2 RNA polymerases.
- Potential therapeutic effects of dipyridamole in the severely ill patients with COVID-19.
- Therapeutic Potential for Tetracyclines in the Treatment of COVID‐19.
- Renin–Angiotensin–Aldosterone System Inhibitors in Patients with Covid-19.
- Predicted success of prophylactic antiviral therapy to block or delay SARS-CoV-2 infection depends on the targeted mechanism.
- Development of CRISPR as an Antiviral Strategy to Combat SARS-CoV-2 and Influenza.
- Current studies of convalescent plasma therapy for COVID-19 may underestimate risk of antibody-dependent enhancement.
- Efficacy and safety of current therapeutic options for COVID-19 - lessons to be learnt from SARS and MERS epidemic: A systematic review and meta-analysis.
back to top