Careers & Education
ASM Conference for Undergraduate Educators (ASMCUE) Offers Community and Training for Biology Educators
Dr. Nancy Boury and Dr. John Buchner, chairs of the ASM Conference for Undergraduate Educators (ASMCUE) tell us about their experience at ASMCUE. In addition to networking, the opportunities at ASMCUE led them to be involved in how microbiology is taught beyond their classroom and campus.
- LAB RESEARCH SUPERVISOR 2 (Bio-Tech Laboratory Manager) - UC Davis - Davis, CA
- Assistant or Associate Prof. Tenure or Tenure-track - Temple University - Philadelphia, PA
- Tenure-track Assistant Professor in Microbial Biotechnology focus microbiome engineering - University of Lausanne - Lausanne, Switzerland
- Postdoc & Support Scientist - Geomar Helmholtz-Zentrum für Ozeanforschung - Kiel, Germany
- Microbiology Lab Manager - Ochsner Health System - New Orleans, LA