Careers & Education
Part of research is to disseminate your findings in a peer-reviewed journal. These tips and tricks for how to start writing, how to choose a title and where to publish will help you get from data to published paper.
- Postdoctoral Position - Lyme Disease Pathogenesis - Uconn Health - Farmington, CT
- Section Head of Clinical Microbiology at Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland Clinic - Cleveland, OH
- Visiting Research Specialist - University of Illinois at Chicago - Chicago, IL
- Two Research fellowships on Vaccines against Ebola, Zika, Influenza & Respiratory Syncytial Virus - Food and Drug Administration - Silver Spring, MD
- Faculty Position in Virology - University of Minnesota - MInneapolis, MN