The 2019 ASM Biothreats meeting will unite nearly 800 high-level decision makers to discuss a wide-range of biological threats and emerging infectious diseases. It will stimulate knowledge-sharing among stakeholders in academia, industry and government; and help the overlapping communities prepare for, mitigate, and prevent these global threats. Don’t miss your opportunity to begin a dialogue with the most influential scientists in the field.
The standard exhibit available at the 2019 ASM Biothreats meeting is 8' x 10'. Full payment must be received to reserve an exhibit booth.
- Inline Booth: $2,100
- Corner Booth: $2,200
- Reserve Your Booth
- Attendee Demographics
- Exhibitor Guidelines and Policies
- Interactive Floor Plan (updated in real-time)
- Quick Facts (exhibit hours, shipping information, and exhibitor package)
- Past Biothreats Exhibitors
December 13: Booth Cancellation Deadline (to receive a full refund minus a 10% processing fee)
December 19: Deadline to Submit Online Exhibitor Listing for Mobile App
January 3: Booth Cancellation Deadline (to receive a full refund minus a 50% processing fee)
January 4: Booth Cancellation Deadline (no refund)
For questions regarding exhibit space, please contact:
Ronica Rodela, Exhibit and Sponsorship Specialist
New for 2019 - Corner Talks
Corner Talks allow you to hear about the latest in services and technology impacting the biothreats community directly from the exhibitors. These innovative 15-minute presentations will held from 11:30 a.m to 1:00 p.m. on the Exhibit Hall floor during exhibit hours.
Exhibit and Poster Hall Resources
Exhibit and Poster Hall Floor Plan
Exhibit and Poster Hall Schedule
Tuesday, January 29
11:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.(Exhibit hours)
11:45 a.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Corner Talks)
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Lunch)
12:30 p.m. - 1:30 p.m. (Poster Session 1)
3:15 p.m - 4:45 p.m. (Exhibit Hours)
3:15 p.m. - 4:45 p.m. (Welcome Reception)
3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Industry & Science Workshops)
Wednesday, January 30
10:00 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.(Exhibit hours)
10:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. (Poster Session 2)
11:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. (Lunch)
2:45 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. (Coffee Break)
Why Exhibit at the 2019 ASM Biothreats?
- Reach leading buyers and key stakeholders—Over 54% of attendees are either part of the discussion or make the final decision to purchase new products or services.
- Gain valuable feedback from customers—16% of attendees say they will purchase new products and services in the next year.
- Network with the top minds in the field—Our Exhibit Hall features 8 dedicated hall hours, over 150 integrated posters, opportunities to present in the Hall through our Corner Talk platform, and lunches and breaks to keep attendees circling your booth.
- Hear the latest and greatest science and research that will shape the future of the field.
- Host an Industry & Science workshop during Exhibit Hall hours to extend your reach.
- 8' back wall drape and 3' sidewall drapes
- One (1) 6' draped table
- Two (2) chairs
- One (1) waste basket
- One (1) 7" x 44" booth identification sign
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibitor Full Conference badges for each 8’ x 10’ space purchased, which allow admittance to the Exhibit Hall and scientific sessions. Additional Exhibitor Full Conference badges may be purchased at the attendee member/non-member registration dee. Additional Exhibitor Hall Personnel badges for entry to the exhibit hall only may be purchased for $100 each.
- Two (2) complimentary Exhibit Hall-Only day badges to invite customers/clients.
- Complimentary listings on the ASM Biothreats website, Final Program, and mobile app