Exhibit and Sponsorship
More than 350 microbiology and biology educators attend the annual ASMCUE. The diverse audience includes a variety of institutions; educators who have just began their careers and educators who have been teaching for years, and a number of different primary student audiences being taught.
- Each year, approximately 40-50% of ASMCUE attendees are first-timers.
- The institutions represented are usually 1/3 undergraduate, 1/3 community college and 1/3 doctoral-granting.
- Attendees are not only teaching microbiology. Nearly 45% are responsible for the introductory biology course and may be teaching anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biotechnology, cancer biology, cell and molecular biology, ecology, immunology, virology, zoology and more!
For the ASMCUE 2019 Exhibit and Sponsorship Prospectus, please click here.
For the ASMCUE 2019 Exhibit floor plan, please click here.
Exhibitors may order the following services directly through the Sheraton Tysons Hotel.
- To order audio visual equipment, please click here.
- To order electricity, please click here.
- For shipping and receiving information, please click here.
For questions related to exhibitor services and onsite logistics, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The American Society for Microbiology thanks our sponsors and exhibitors for their generosity in supporting ASMCUE 2019.
- American Society for Microbiology
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Carolina Biological Supply
- Carolina Distance Learning
- EDVOTEK, INC.
- eScience Labs, LLC.
- Howard Huges Medical Institute (HHMI)
- Illumina, Inc.
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- LabArchives, LLC
- McGraw-Hill Education
- MiniOne Systems
- Morton Publishing Company
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics
- W.W. Norton