Exhibit and Sponsorship
More than 350 microbiology and biology educators attend the annual ASMCUE. The diverse audience includes a variety of institutions; educators who have just began their careers and educators who have been teaching for years, and a number of different primary student audiences being taught.
- Each year, approximately 40-50% of ASMCUE attendees are first-timers.
- The institutions represented are usually 1/3 undergraduate, 1/3 community college and 1/3 doctoral-granting.
- Attendees are not only teaching microbiology. Nearly 45% are responsible for the introductory biology course and may be teaching anatomy and physiology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, biotechnology, cancer biology, cell and molecular biology, ecology, immunology, virology, zoology and more!
For questions or to reserve a booth, please email Ed McNeill at email@example.com.
The American Society for Microbiology thanks our sponsors and exhibitors for their generosity in supporting ASMCUE 2018.
- American Society for Microbiology (Press)
- Biolog, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories
- Bluedoor Publishing
- Carolina Distance Learning
- eScience Labs
- Imagineeringart.com, Inc.
- Jones & Bartlett Learning
- LabArchives, LLC
- LI-COR Biosciences
- McGraw-Hill Education
- MiniOne Systems
- Morton Publishing Company
- Pro-Lab Diagnostics
- W.W. Norton and Company, Inc.