- AI (Artificial Intelligence): What Is It and What Role Does it Play in the Laboratory?
- How will AI Change the Way We Read Culture Plates in Microbiology?
- How will AI Change the Way We Identify Bacteria in the Laboratory?
- Applications of AI for Diagnosis of Intestinal Parasitic Infections
- Potential Future Applications of AI for the Diagnosis of Infectious Diseases
- Bench Technologists
- Microbiology Directors
- Laboratory Directors
- Infectious Disease Physicians and Fellows
Continuing Education (CE) Credit: Each presentation is approved for 1.0 P.A.C.E.® credit. ASM is approved as a provider of continuing education programs in the clinical laboratory sciences by the ASCLS P.A.C.E.® Program. All presentations are recognized by the California Department of Health and Florida Department of Health and qualify for California and Florida CE credit toward license renewal. If you watch the live version, you must claim your CE credits within three (3) days. If you do not, you will have to watch the recorded version in order to claim your CE credits. CE credits can only be claimed by the purchaser (individual sales only).
Registration DetailsFor individuals:
Single webinar – $35 for ASM members/ $47 for non-members
Webinar bundle (all five topics) – $161 ASM members/ $216 for non-members
The purchase price includes access to the live event, unlimited access to the recorded presentation for up to twelve months after the live event, and continuing education credit for the purchaser. Not an ASM member? Join now!
An institutional subscription is available for this course for $259 per webinar. Purchase of institutional subscriptions will allow access and CE credit for up to 10 users. Please call Nicole Jackson at 202-942-9257 to purchase an institutional subscription.
This webinar series is supported in part by COPAN Diagnostics.