Careers & Education
As a job candidate, you are a collection of your experiences, whether it’s paid or on a volunteer basis. Think of ways to volunteer both professionally and personally to expand your resume. We interview, Dr. Sally Baker from the University of Washington about how her volunteer efforts shaped her career aspirations.
- Faculty Position in Virology - University of Minnesota - MInneapolis, MN
- Tenure Track Assistant Professor Faculty in Molecular and Cellular Biology: Microbiome in Health and Disease - University of South Carolina Dept. of Biological Sciences - Columbia, SC
- Clinical Fellow in Neuroimmunology - National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases - Bethesda, MD
- Faculty Position-Clinical Microbiologist, Department of Pathology - St. Jude Children's Research Hospital - Memphis, TN
- Faculty Position in Molecular Microbiology - The Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth - Hanover, NH