Careers & Education
A hurdle of remote learning is teaching hands-on lab courses outside of an actual lab. Can it be done? Create learning objectives and course design for remote lab classes. Make use of at-home or virtual labs and have students discuss lab activities.
- Postdoctoral Fellow - Mass. General Hospital - Boston, MA
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Texas A&M University Health - Bryan, TX
- Associate Director of External Relations - National Institute of Antimicrobial Resistance Research and Education- Iowa State University - Ames, IA
- Medical Technologist I - Core Lab- Microbiology - FT - Atrium Health - Charlotte, NC
- Associate Principal Investigator, Bacteriology - Battelle National Biodefense Institute, LLC - Fort Detrick, MD