Careers & Education
Set up your personal statement for graduate school in this 3-paragraph structure: 1) How has your interest in science (or medicine) developed? 2) What were your significant research experiences? 3) Why are you pursuing a Ph.D. or M.D./Ph.D.?
- Assistant or Associate Professor - Purdue University - West Lafayette, IN
- Associate Director for Clinical Testing - Wisconsin State Laboratory of Hygiene - Madison, WI
- Postdoctoral Research Associate in Immunology - University of Nebraska Medical Center - Omaha, NE
- Laboratory Supervisor - Microbiology - Virginia Mason Medical Center - Seattle, WA
- Graduate Student Assistantship - New Mexico State University - Las Cruces, NM