Careers & Education
The ability to teach effectively carries substantial weight in hiring and tenure/promotion decisions. ASM’s Teaching Undergraduate Biology webinar series helps you gain teaching skills. We interview webinar speaker Dr. Laura MacDonald, who is an Assistant Professor on her teaching journey and the benefits of taking the Teaching Undergraduate Biology webinar series.
- Medical Technologist - Department of Forensic Sciences - Public Health Laboratory - Washington, DC
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Biochemistry/Microbiology/Glycobiology - University of Kentucky - Lexington, KY
- Postdoctoral Research Associate - Microbiome and Diet of the Human Digestive Tract - University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NE
- Assistant Professor - University of Delaware - Newark, DE
- Principal Investigator, Tuberculosis Host-Pathogen Interactions - Trudeau Institute - Saranac Lake, NY