|Help ASM promote the science of microbiology and show off your design skills at the same time. Submit your ideas to be considered
for the 2015 ASM Official T-shirt to be given out at the General
Meeting and other ASM events. If your design is chosen, you will receive T-shirts for 20 members of your lab or department, and a cash prize of $150.00.
All entries are welcome. See the complete guidelines below.
|We’ll give you the shirt off our back…
If you help us design a new one!
T-Shirt Design Contest Official Rules
By participation in the contest, artist accepts and agrees to comply with the following Official Rules:
- The Winning Designer Will Receive:
- A cash award of $150.00
- T-shirts for up to 20 members of your lab or department
- This contest is open to all ASM members (Domestic and International).
- Entries will be judged on how well they promote the science of microbiology overall. The winning entry will be visually appealing and memorable.
- All graphics should be designed for a single-sided, centered screen-printed placement (two-color limit).
- Entry designs must be submitted via email to email@example.com as a PDF or JPG file not to exceed 10MB in size. Individuals may submit multiple designs but must submit a separate email for each design which must include contact information (email and full name).
- By entering, artist acknowledges, agrees and understands that the design will become the exclusive property of ASM, which retains exclusive rights to the reproduction of the design and the submitting artist relinquishes all rights to such design.
- Artist must acknowledge that each entry design is: (a) wholly original; (b) does not incorporate or include any material that would require the consent of any third party and (c) does not violate any copyright, trademark, publicity right, privacy right, or any other right of any third party. ASM shall have the right to edit, composite, scan, duplicate or alter the entry design for any purpose which it deems necessary or desirable, without the need for any further compensation, and/or permission. Submissions including offensive language, imagery or themes will be excluded from the contest.
Deadline for entries:
- Designs must be received by 12:01AM, Wednesday, April 1.
Selection of winner:
- The winning design will be judged by a team of ASM staff and leadership and announced prior to the asm2015 General Meeting. The winner will be notified by email and confirmed on the asm.org/tshirt website.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.