A. Officers (See also Nominating Committee, 7-II J)
- Summary of officers, 1900-1950; clippings of lists of officers from SAB News Letter, 1936-1949; list of nominees not elected covering 1935-50.
- Lists of officers clipped from SAB News Letter, 1950-1982
- Nominee statements and election results clipped from ASM News, 1974-86
- Ballots for officers, 1959-92 (missing 1984-85)
- "Duties of Elected Officers," n.d.
B. ASM Organization/ Official Appointments (includes lists of committee members, boards, etc.)
- Miscellaneous organizational charts, etc. 1975, 1986
- SAB Handbook, 1961
- ASM Handbook, 1967, 1974
- ASM Handbook, 1974-75,1978 (includes separate handbooks for Finance, Publications, Organization of the Society, ASM Foundation, Headquarters administration, Meetings, and for Scientific & Membership Services Committees and Representatives to Other Organizations); "ASM: What It Is, What It Does," n.d.
- Officer's Handbooks: Secretary, ca. 1988; President, 1993
- Volunteer Handbooks: CPC, 1988, 1990, 1993, 1994; Council, 1990, 1993, 1995; Committees, 1990-92; Finance, 1974,1992; Grant/Contract Solicitation Manual, 1992; Reimbursement Policy, 1993; Division Officers', 1993; Volunteer Handbook, 1986, 1989 1996
- Annual Reports of the Society, 1989-1993. For 1987 and 1988, see inserts in ASM News.
C. Colophon See also Diamond Jubilee Meeting, Part 2 IC, folder 189-193; also Gerhardt file, 13-IIBY, folder 4
- Original drawing of Leeuwenhoek colophon used in Journal of Bacteriology, n.d.; letter of C.-E. A. Winslow to Barnett Cohen, 1946.
- Correspondence of J. Roger Porter concerning the new Leeuwenhoek colophon, 1952, original drawing of colophon, 1952-53
- Correspondence of Robert E.Starkey, President, and drawings of proposed colophons received from members, 1964
- Miscellaneous correspondence and drawing of colophon, n.d.,1975
D. ASM History
- Barnett Cohen's notes for history, ca. 1950
- L.S. McClung's draft of a history of the Society, 1974
- Clippings and reprints
- Membership statistics
- Material regarding "This Bacteria"