- Accepted abstracts must be presented in the assigned poster session.
- Posters should be no larger than 8ft (W) x 4ft (H).
- Posters should stimulate discussion; do not give a long presentation. Therefore, keep text to a minimum, emphasize graphics, and make sure everything in your poster is necessary.
- Utilize handouts to supplement your poster.
- Materials must be easily read at a distance of 4ft. As a rule of thumb, use a font size of at least 14 point and double space.
When choosing a background, remember that neutral or gray colors will be easier on the eyes than a bright color. In addition, color photos look best when mounted on gray.