The American Board of Medical Laboratory Immunology (ABMLI) is pleased to welcome the following newly certified Diplomates:
- Stephen Apfelroth, M.D., Ph.D., NYC Health & Hospitals Corporation - Jacobi Medical Center, Bronx
- Aziz Chentoufi, Ph.D., King Fahad Medical City, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- Trivikram Dasu, Ph.D., New Berlin, WI
- Eszter Lázár-Molnár, Ph.D., University of Utah School of Medicine and ARUP Laboratories, Salt Lake City
- Michael O'Sullivan, M.B.B.S., PathWest Laboratory Medicine, Western Australia
- Adam Wisnewski, Ph.D., Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
To learn more about the ABMLI and how you can certify your worth, visit www.asm.org/abmli.