Travel Award submissions are now closed.
Students, postdoctoral fellows, and technologists who submit abstracts are eligible for travel awards. Applications for travel awards are now closed.
ASM Travel Awards in honor of:
Dr. Mario Escobar ($1,500)
Dr. Herman Friedman ($1,500)
Dr. Edith Hsuing ($1,200)
Dr. Edwin Lennette ($1,200)
PASCV Travel Awards:
Special Travel Award for Latin American Residents
This award is offered to trainees or faculty residing in Latin America who submit an abstract showing exceptional research in the field of Clinical Virology. The award consists of a prize of $2000 and a plaque.
PASCV provides awards to students, postdoctoral fellows, and technologists who have abstracts accepted to the Clinical Virology Symposium showing excellence in the field of Clinical Virology. The awards consists of a $750 prize and a plaque.
- Be presenting author of submitted abstract;
- Be a student, post-doctoral fellow, or technologist; and
- Not have received the award in the past three years.
Preference is given to those who have never received the award.
Applicants must submit:
- Eligibility letter from supervisor. Letter must include the name of the student, fellow, or technologist who is competing for the travel award, and abstract title.
- Copy of abstract submitted to the Call for Abstracts
- Travel Award application form
For questions or comments, please email email@example.com.