Propose a Workshop at the General Meeting or ICAAC
Workshops are offered at both the General Meeting in the spring and at the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC) in the fall. Sessions normally run either 3.5 hours or 7 hours and are comprised of an organizer and 2-4 faculty members.
If you are interested in proposing a workshop for consideration, please email
- The proposed session title.
- The length of the session (3.5 or 7 hours).
- Indicate if you are willing/planning to organize the workshop.
- Suggestions for appropriate and available faculty members for this workshop.
- Short description (3-5 sentences) of the session.
- Session learning objectives.
- Target audience.
Workshop proposals for General Meeting Workshops are due the first Monday in August and proposals for ICAAC are due the first Monday in October.